Time and its gerund, “timing,” are
curiously ever-present in my physical and metaphysical worlds to which my own
energies respond with a sensitivity that keeps me finely tuned.
In these times, while I can touch my physicalness
and know it defines me, the fluid molecular structure of the energies that
represent my actual being seem more real than my own solid physicalness--the
very flow and interconnectedness to time, timing, emotional and spiritual
energies that define me. When I choose love and live fully in that
moment, I flow. There is no boundary to other energies and this
interconnectedness with all of creation, fills me passionately. I am ecstatic
with joy and a sense of freedom and peacefulness.
The Universe/God/Creator/Higher Power, whomever we define that spiritual essence, guides me. I choose that, daily. Sometimes, moment by moment. My consciousness awakened more fully than ever before.
To many, time is a commodity that has been ransomed. My piano teacher used to tell me "there is all the time in the world between two notes." And she is correct. I refuse to have time in my life, commoditized. I desire ultimate freedom. Anything other would be a life lived shackled and enslaved. My life is an internal life more than an external one these days. So many passions, and all require time. Each creating a joy and buoyancy that hold me fast to my center moving me to an exalted sense of living fully in the physical and spiritual realms.
The Universe/God/Creator/Higher Power, whomever we define that spiritual essence, guides me. I choose that, daily. Sometimes, moment by moment. My consciousness awakened more fully than ever before.
To many, time is a commodity that has been ransomed. My piano teacher used to tell me "there is all the time in the world between two notes." And she is correct. I refuse to have time in my life, commoditized. I desire ultimate freedom. Anything other would be a life lived shackled and enslaved. My life is an internal life more than an external one these days. So many passions, and all require time. Each creating a joy and buoyancy that hold me fast to my center moving me to an exalted sense of living fully in the physical and spiritual realms.
When our weekend to meet came and went without meeting you, I realized that our fully engaged lives posed a deterrent bigger than a bathroom remodel or a book to write. I reflected again upon the metaphysical description I originally read about the ambitious Tiger and equally ambitious Dragon. I knew it was more real and more accurate than hooey. And I recognized the difficulty in developing a love relationship with you--and it appeared to play out--time being a scarcity factor in your life. I do not pretend to know anything other than what transpires in its simplest clarity. I am not a predictor of the future. But a keen observer of the moment. And my intuitive knowing to follow the clues, fluid and precise. The Wise Woman's gifts.
I was given the gift of love, from the Universe, which opened to me widely two weeks ago....and while I had no idea where it would go, I do today. I am again with the man I came to the PNW to be with. While we have been apart and non communicative for many months, the Universe drove us back together recently......and while I did not see any love possibility, love is like all energy...once fully awakened within this woman, it appears it is forever there......and with this man, as well. Why we are being blessed and being given so many opportunities to grow individually and together, I do not know. I am simply following the flow and being grateful.
The sun is shining here now.
Beautiful blue skies. Shadows of trees in my llano. Slight
breeze. A delightful day.
Kat
18 March 2017
No comments:
Post a Comment