Sunday, December 22, 2019

Beliefs

Beliefs are mighty powerful.  John Trudell said that we are blinded by our beliefs, as did the Buddhas…..And wars are fought on beliefs.  Continue to be.  I have always had my ears open and eyes wide to what feels correct to me within the frequency of life’s waves…..dissonance does not always get filtered out.  Those early stories mess up the filtering system.  As I clear out those old stories and resonate with what I wish to hum along, I can sense the truths more clearly.  

Somehow I was born with a sensitivity to pattern.  And with that keen awareness, I sense what is out of step with the life’s normal resonances.  Do you know about the Schumann Resonance?  7.83 hz.  All life shares the same frequency.  It is a beautiful awareness of oneness in its fullest explanation.  

I can quite literally sense when something that is introduced into the propaganda circle, is false.  I pick up on the dissonance of the frequency.  And it appears that exposing the falseness is happening more quickly these days than ever before..discovering the link.  ie the upsurge of cardio myopathy within the past five years, and wireless link to heart rhythm disease.  And the sharp rise in diabetes, autism….vaccinations, wireless, again implicated.  Chemical exposures have a similar pathway into our cells as wireless frequencies, according to Dr. Martin Pall,  damage the cellular membrane and flood the cell with excess calcium, poisoning them….these stressors are most lethal at low levels in particular….the most dangerous to us on the cellular level because they are close to those of our body’s natural frequency. Therefore, no alarm is set off to alert the body to harm.

All of this fascinates me.

Flat earth?  I know that folks become passionate about it on both sides.  I have met a number of men who fight the good fight over defending both concepts against one another.  I sit back because it is not my fight.  I actually do not care if the world is round or flat.  Never have.  I care about the seasons, the sun rising and setting, the moon waxing and waning each night when I look out my window into the blackened or brightened sky over the mesa.  I care about good water, my gardens, bees and birds.  And the health and safety of my kitties and me.  And all my friends and family.  And community.  Deeply, I care about relationship to everything…in a kind and loving way.  It is what matters to me.


Kat
22 December 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment